As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Google is now requiring that publishers that carry its ads comply with a European Union directive and ask their site visitors' for permission before setting cookies on their computers.
Qualcomm is under investigation by the European Union's antitrust authority, which suspects the company of abusing its dominant position in the market for 3G and 4G chipsets used in smartphones and tablets.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Google has managed to push the resolution of the antitrust case brought against it by the European Commission until after the long summer vacation.
Pressure is mounting in the European Union to subject companies including Google, Twitter, eBay and Facebook to the same critical IT infrastructure security requirements as banks or energy networks.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
The European Commission is almost ready to file final antitrust charges against Google: It has shared a redacted copy of charges with complainants and given them four weeks to provide additional evidence and comments.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Amazon.com's e-book distribution deals are coming under close scrutiny from the European Commission, which has begun a formal antitrust investigation into the company's contracts with publishers.
Almost one in five electronics retailers are still not providing consumers with enough information about their legal rights to a guarantee, according to the European Commission.
In a bid to fight tax avoidance by international business behemoths like Amazon and Apple, the European Commission is proposing mandatory rules to make companies pay taxes to all the countries in which they generate profit.
Amazon has changed its tax-payment practices in Europe, but that is not going to halt the European Commission's investigation into what it considers to be a likely illegal tax deal with Luxembourg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCCommunications OfficeACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW