A €2.8 billion (US$3.8 billion) joint investment in robotics research and innovation by the robotics industry and the European Commission is intended to create over 240,000 new jobs in Europe -- but it remains unclear how many old jobs will be replac...
A campaign on the Internet is objecting to the exclusion of issues like net neutrality, the cyberweapons arms race and surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency from the discussion paper of an Internet governance conference this week in Sao P...
A Swedish ISP has deleted all retained customer data after European Union laws that require communications providers to retain metadata were invalidated by the EU's supreme court earlier this week. The ISP on Thursday called on other providers to do ...
The European Commission and the European telecommunications industry are about to spend €3.5 billion (US$4.8 billion) to develop the fifth generation of mobile telecommunications.
Google has done what the European Commission declined to do: publish the details of the latest commitments Google made in a bid to settle a long-running antitrust case involving its treatment of rival specialist search services, among other matters.
The exclusive relationship of ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) with the U.S. must end said the European Union’s digital agenda chief on Wednesday.
The European Union will push for diminished U.S. influence on Internet governance because of "loss of confidence" in the current U.S.-centric model, according to a news report.
The way to get Google to comply with data privacy laws is to hit the company where it hurts: its bank balance, the European Union's Justice Commissioner said Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
The E.U. will reject Google’s latest proposals aimed at settling a three-year dispute revealed the Commissioner in charge Friday.
The European Commission on Thursday asked the public for feedback on whether the European Union’s copyright laws are fit for the Digital Age.
Europe’s Home Affairs Commissioner said on Wednesday that she would be keeping a close eye on data sharing deals with the U.S.
The European Union will not set up a Terrorist Finance Tracking System (TFTS) due to concerns about data security.
The European Commission said Wednesday it will not suspend the safe harbor agreement with the U.S. despite calls from the European Parliament.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)SA
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)ACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTPerformance TesterWA