A €2.8 billion (US$3.8 billion) joint investment in robotics research and innovation by the robotics industry and the European Commission is intended to create over 240,000 new jobs in Europe -- but it remains unclear how many old jobs will be replac...
A campaign on the Internet is objecting to the exclusion of issues like net neutrality, the cyberweapons arms race and surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency from the discussion paper of an Internet governance conference this week in Sao P...
A Swedish ISP has deleted all retained customer data after European Union laws that require communications providers to retain metadata were invalidated by the EU's supreme court earlier this week. The ISP on Thursday called on other providers to do ...
The European Commission and the European telecommunications industry are about to spend €3.5 billion (US$4.8 billion) to develop the fifth generation of mobile telecommunications.
Google has done what the European Commission declined to do: publish the details of the latest commitments Google made in a bid to settle a long-running antitrust case involving its treatment of rival specialist search services, among other matters.
The exclusive relationship of ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) with the U.S. must end said the European Union’s digital agenda chief on Wednesday.
The European Union will push for diminished U.S. influence on Internet governance because of "loss of confidence" in the current U.S.-centric model, according to a news report.
The way to get Google to comply with data privacy laws is to hit the company where it hurts: its bank balance, the European Union's Justice Commissioner said Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
The E.U. will reject Google’s latest proposals aimed at settling a three-year dispute revealed the Commissioner in charge Friday.
The European Commission on Thursday asked the public for feedback on whether the European Union’s copyright laws are fit for the Digital Age.
Europe’s Home Affairs Commissioner said on Wednesday that she would be keeping a close eye on data sharing deals with the U.S.
The European Union will not set up a Terrorist Finance Tracking System (TFTS) due to concerns about data security.
The European Commission said Wednesday it will not suspend the safe harbor agreement with the U.S. despite calls from the European Parliament.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC