The leading complainant against Google in a European Union competition case said Friday that the search giant’s proposed solutions will “entrench, extend, and escalate its abusive practices”.
Canadian wireless modem maker Sierra Wireless has filed complaints with the European Commission (EC) and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claiming that Nokia is behaving unfairly in patent licensing.
European Union leaders will meet to discuss the digital economy for the first time on Thursday.
Interested parties, including Apple, may comment on a proposal from Samsung to refrain from seeking injunctions for five years against any company that agrees to a licensing framework regarding mobile standard essential patents in Europe.
Some Dutch telecommunications and Internet providers have exploited European Union laws mandating the retention of communications data to fight crime, using the retained data for unauthorized marketing purposes, according to a report by the Dutch Min...
The European Union is to put Google’s latest proposals to the marketplace in order to allow competitors and rivals to assess the search giant’s plans to avoid antitrust sanctions.
A new draft law on net neutrality and mobile roaming in Europe has caused division between lawmakers.
Google's rivals on Monday called for a second full review of the search giant's latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
Europe’s competition chief confirmed Wednesday that he has written to Eric Schmidt to ask for better assurances from Google in an ongoing antitrust investigation.
It emerged Thursday, that Europe’s top antitrust watchdog carried out unannounced raids on Telefónica, Deutsche Telecom and Orange on Tuesday.
A European Union team will arrive in Washington DC on Monday to assess how the United States is using data it receives from the E.U.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
European Union lawmakers have delayed a vote on what authorities can do with airline passengers' data following the revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism data collection system.
Digital Agenda Commissioner, Neelie Kroes, on Thursday called on the European Parliament to support her plans for an end to roaming charges and guaranteed net neutrality. Yet contrary to media reports, no concrete legislation has been presented.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161103/AP/813Asia
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW