The leading complainant against Google in a European Union competition case said Friday that the search giant’s proposed solutions will “entrench, extend, and escalate its abusive practices”.
Canadian wireless modem maker Sierra Wireless has filed complaints with the European Commission (EC) and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claiming that Nokia is behaving unfairly in patent licensing.
European Union leaders will meet to discuss the digital economy for the first time on Thursday.
Interested parties, including Apple, may comment on a proposal from Samsung to refrain from seeking injunctions for five years against any company that agrees to a licensing framework regarding mobile standard essential patents in Europe.
Some Dutch telecommunications and Internet providers have exploited European Union laws mandating the retention of communications data to fight crime, using the retained data for unauthorized marketing purposes, according to a report by the Dutch Min...
The European Union is to put Google’s latest proposals to the marketplace in order to allow competitors and rivals to assess the search giant’s plans to avoid antitrust sanctions.
A new draft law on net neutrality and mobile roaming in Europe has caused division between lawmakers.
Google's rivals on Monday called for a second full review of the search giant's latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
Europe’s competition chief confirmed Wednesday that he has written to Eric Schmidt to ask for better assurances from Google in an ongoing antitrust investigation.
It emerged Thursday, that Europe’s top antitrust watchdog carried out unannounced raids on Telefónica, Deutsche Telecom and Orange on Tuesday.
A European Union team will arrive in Washington DC on Monday to assess how the United States is using data it receives from the E.U.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
European Union lawmakers have delayed a vote on what authorities can do with airline passengers' data following the revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism data collection system.
Digital Agenda Commissioner, Neelie Kroes, on Thursday called on the European Parliament to support her plans for an end to roaming charges and guaranteed net neutrality. Yet contrary to media reports, no concrete legislation has been presented.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- AI should enhance, not replace, humans, say CEOs of IBM and Microsoft
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Microsoft's first tethered Windows 10 VR headsets to ship in March
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW