European privacy authorities have invited Google, Microsoft and Yahoo to discuss the implementation of a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gives people the right to have personal information excluded from search results.
European Data Protection Supervisor
Cloud providers seeking business from EU institutions could become subject to more scrutiny from the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS).
The way to get Google to comply with data privacy laws is to hit the company where it hurts: its bank balance, the European Union's Justice Commissioner said Monday.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
The European Union's data watchdog has attacked plans for a new Europe-wide database of alleged intellectual property infringers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
- Billion BiPAC 8800AXL ADSL2+ modem-router
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.