Microsoft promised to subject itself to a more rigorous process before searching through its customers' email accounts in the future after a recent legal case revealed that the company searched for evidence of theft of its trade secrets in a Hotmail ...
European Digital Rights
The reported participation of technology companies in the U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs has prompted digital rights watchdog the Electronic Frontier Foundation to resign from the Global Network Initiative, a multistakeholder g...
The Pirate Party's representative in the European Parliament has warned that a new European Union funding package for IT innovation could seriously damage open source licensing.
Digital rights organizations have hit out at new agreements to transfer information about flight passengers in Europe to the U.S. and Australia.
More and more European Union member states are delegating online policing to private companies and Internet service providers, according to a report released Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC