Microsoft promised to subject itself to a more rigorous process before searching through its customers' email accounts in the future after a recent legal case revealed that the company searched for evidence of theft of its trade secrets in a Hotmail ...
European Digital Rights
The reported participation of technology companies in the U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs has prompted digital rights watchdog the Electronic Frontier Foundation to resign from the Global Network Initiative, a multistakeholder g...
The Pirate Party's representative in the European Parliament has warned that a new European Union funding package for IT innovation could seriously damage open source licensing.
Digital rights organizations have hit out at new agreements to transfer information about flight passengers in Europe to the U.S. and Australia.
More and more European Union member states are delegating online policing to private companies and Internet service providers, according to a report released Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
- A Raspberry Pi 3 competitor will boast an SSD storage slot
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW