Microsoft promised to subject itself to a more rigorous process before searching through its customers' email accounts in the future after a recent legal case revealed that the company searched for evidence of theft of its trade secrets in a Hotmail ...
European Digital Rights
The reported participation of technology companies in the U.S. National Security Agency's surveillance programs has prompted digital rights watchdog the Electronic Frontier Foundation to resign from the Global Network Initiative, a multistakeholder g...
The Pirate Party's representative in the European Parliament has warned that a new European Union funding package for IT innovation could seriously damage open source licensing.
Digital rights organizations have hit out at new agreements to transfer information about flight passengers in Europe to the U.S. and Australia.
More and more European Union member states are delegating online policing to private companies and Internet service providers, according to a report released Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft brings Nokia Lumia 735 to Australia for sub-$400
- Cheap Windows 8.1 tablet to be available from Target
- Motorola Moto X and 360: On sale in Australia, October
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.