Although cyberattacks caused just 6 percent of significant outages of public electronic communications networks and services in the E.U. last year, they affected more people than hardware failure, a much more common factor in service disruptions, acc...
Europe's top cyber security agency warned on Thursday that the growth in cloud computing is a “double-edged sword”.
The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) has issued recommendations to law enforcement agencies, European Union member states, civil society groups, as well as parents and educators on how to mitigate risks faced by children onlin...
App store vendors need to collaborate more closely to keep smartphone users safe, including putting together a system for grading application security, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
The European Union's computer security agency is warning that standards under development as part of HTML5 are undergoing rewrites that may neglect important security issues.
Published figures estimating the size and scope of botnets are often inaccurate and do not reflect the threat these compromised networks pose to security, according to research released this week by ENISA, the European Network and Information Securit...
The battle against groups of hacked computers known as botnets is suffering from a lack of coordination, resulting in a cybercrime industry worth more than US$10 billion worldwide annually, according to a report from a European Union security agency.
The European Union is planning to hold a cybersecurity exercise across its 27 member states next month, the start of what officials hope will be greater cooperation in defending computer networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA