Although cyberattacks caused just 6 percent of significant outages of public electronic communications networks and services in the E.U. last year, they affected more people than hardware failure, a much more common factor in service disruptions, acc...
Europe's top cyber security agency warned on Thursday that the growth in cloud computing is a “double-edged sword”.
The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) has issued recommendations to law enforcement agencies, European Union member states, civil society groups, as well as parents and educators on how to mitigate risks faced by children onlin...
App store vendors need to collaborate more closely to keep smartphone users safe, including putting together a system for grading application security, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
The European Union's computer security agency is warning that standards under development as part of HTML5 are undergoing rewrites that may neglect important security issues.
Published figures estimating the size and scope of botnets are often inaccurate and do not reflect the threat these compromised networks pose to security, according to research released this week by ENISA, the European Network and Information Securit...
The battle against groups of hacked computers known as botnets is suffering from a lack of coordination, resulting in a cybercrime industry worth more than US$10 billion worldwide annually, according to a report from a European Union security agency.
The European Union is planning to hold a cybersecurity exercise across its 27 member states next month, the start of what officials hope will be greater cooperation in defending computer networks.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW