As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Air passengers entering or leaving the European Union could soon have their personal details stored and shared among EU countries, after lawmakers voted Wednesday to move forward with the proposal.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- These new features in Office 365 can help users work smarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW