As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Air passengers entering or leaving the European Union could soon have their personal details stored and shared among EU countries, after lawmakers voted Wednesday to move forward with the proposal.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT