The European Commission is reportedly revving up the engines on a controversial plan to retain passenger flight data across the EU, although a prior attempt got its wings clipped due to privacy concerns.
European copyright laws are too fragmented and ill-suited to online usage today: Legislators drafting new rules should limit copyright terms; allow unrestricted hypertext linking; exempt public-sector works from copyright; harmonize rules to simplify...
The European Commission is gearing up to solve some longstanding problems with outdated copyright and data protection laws and move ahead on new rules for roaming charges and net neutrality.
The European Union has ironed out privacy concerns in a proposed law that would make it mandatory for vehicles to have systems that automatically call emergency services in case of a crash.
In a move widely seen as targeting Google, European Union legislators have called on antitrust regulators to consider unbundling search engines from other commercial services as a way of maintaining competition in the search market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (2015 model)
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid Cloud transition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.