As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Air passengers entering or leaving the European Union could soon have their personal details stored and shared among EU countries, after lawmakers voted Wednesday to move forward with the proposal.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW