As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Air passengers entering or leaving the European Union could soon have their personal details stored and shared among EU countries, after lawmakers voted Wednesday to move forward with the proposal.
A large majority of the European Parliament took a strong stance against geoblocking of online content in a report calling on the European Commission to reform E.U. copyright laws.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
European Union citizens will have to wait another couple of years before they are able to use their mobile phones anywhere within the EU without surcharge, after a compromise reached by lawmakers Monday night.
Pressure is mounting in the European Union to subject companies including Google, Twitter, eBay and Facebook to the same critical IT infrastructure security requirements as banks or energy networks.
The European Parliament's legal affairs committee is taking a strong stance against geo-blocking online content in a report on copyright reform that is largely in sync with the Commission, which is drafting new legislation intended to tackle issues t...
The European Parliament wants to apply strict disclosure requirements on companies whose products contain so-called conflict materials, often used in laptops, tablets and smartphones and other consumer electronics.
The EU needs to impose stronger disclosure requirements over companies whose products contain materials from African mines controlled by warlords. Those companies include makers of computers and consumer electronic products.
Cars and light vans in the European Union will be fitted with an automatic emergency call device as of March 2018, now that the European Parliament approved rules that make such a system mandatory.
Data protection and mass surveillance are high on the agenda for talks between members of the European Parliament (MEPs) and their U.S. counterparts in Washington, D.C., this week.
European legislators are about to reopen a debate on whether Facebook and Twitter should be subject to the same rules as power grids and payment services for protecting critical IT infrastructure and the data it carries.
European Union countries have proposed keeping roaming charges around at least until mid-2018, going against proposals from the European Parliament and Commission for their all-out abolition by the end of the year.
European political youth organizations have demanded that European countries draft strict and clear net neutrality rules that prevent ISPs from discriminating against certain Internet traffic.
Access to Microsoft's new Outlook apps has been blocked for members of the European Parliament because of "serious security issues."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC