European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Despite privacy concerns and doubts over its usefulness, a plan to track passengers entering or leaving the European Union in a series of national databases is likely to become reality by the end of the year.
European Union lawmakers believe that micro-licensing could solve all user generated content problems (UCG) according to a European Commission document leaked on Monday.
The European Union will spend €1 billion on improving its digital services and high-speed broadband networks as part of a deal agreed on Wednesday.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD