Livescribe's Sky Wi-Fi smartpen automatically synchronises notes and audio to Evernote
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Evernote and Google may be competitors when it comes to notes, but the two companies are burying the hatchet so you can view your Google Drive-stored content directly inside your Evernote notes.
Evernote was resuming operations early Wednesday following a denial of service attack.
Evernote plans to fix bugs and improve the quality of its note-taking and recording applications, following a critique that its software suffers from too many bugs.
If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Videos about Evernote
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW