Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Evernote and Google may be competitors when it comes to notes, but the two companies are burying the hatchet so you can view your Google Drive-stored content directly inside your Evernote notes.
Evernote was resuming operations early Wednesday following a denial of service attack.
Evernote plans to fix bugs and improve the quality of its note-taking and recording applications, following a critique that its software suffers from too many bugs.
If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
Note-taking software provider Evernote originally wanted to delve into the hardware business as far back as 2007, with an egg-like device capable of recording conversations, the company's CEO said on Tuesday.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
The CEO of archiving service Evernote said his company will soon release branded hardware with partners, as it moves toward creating its own devices.
A piece of malicious software spotted by Trend Micro uses the note-taking service Evernote as a place to pick up new instructions.
Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
Evernote is speeding up its plans to offer two-factor authentication to users following a recent data breach that exposed user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
Evernote, which makes business and consumer productivity software for things like taking notes and doing research, is forcing all of its 50 million users to change their passwords after detecting a hacker intrusion on its sytems.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA