Evernote was resuming operations early Wednesday following a denial of service attack.
Evernote plans to fix bugs and improve the quality of its note-taking and recording applications, following a critique that its software suffers from too many bugs.
If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
Note-taking software provider Evernote originally wanted to delve into the hardware business as far back as 2007, with an egg-like device capable of recording conversations, the company's CEO said on Tuesday.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
The CEO of archiving service Evernote said his company will soon release branded hardware with partners, as it moves toward creating its own devices.
A piece of malicious software spotted by Trend Micro uses the note-taking service Evernote as a place to pick up new instructions.
Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
Evernote is speeding up its plans to offer two-factor authentication to users following a recent data breach that exposed user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
Evernote, which makes business and consumer productivity software for things like taking notes and doing research, is forcing all of its 50 million users to change their passwords after detecting a hacker intrusion on its sytems.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
Livescribe's new partnership with cloud-based note service Evernote will potentially help promote and market its smartpen technology to be widely adopted in the marketplace, the company claims.
The initial reviews of the Surface RT have had high praise for the quality and construction of the tablet hardware, but almost universally reviewers are concerned with the lack of apps for Windows RT.
Evernote, the application that allows users to capture almost any digital information and access it from any of their devices, will launch a new version of its app for Android phones on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW