Exetel chief executive, John Linton, has signalled that the internet service provider has begun reshaping itself to better target the country's small and medium businesses.
Internet service provider Exetel has unveiled new pricing for its mobile broadband plans. In a newsletter sent to customers yesterday, the ISP said it had renegotiated its "buy prices" for wireless broadband with Optus.
The outspoken chief executive of internet service provider Exetel has issued a blunt reaction to the news that the National Broadband Network project is likely to go ahead: "God help us all".
The fiery chief executive of internet service provider Exetel has opened fire on the National Broadband Network's support for 1Gbps speeds, saying those excited by the higher speeds are "unthinking and just plain stupid", with wireless broadband wait...
Reactions to Shadow Treasurer Joe Hockey's startling revelation last night that the Coalition would vote against Labor's mandatory internet filtering policy -- likely dooming it to fail -- continued to roll in this morning, including one from outspok...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- 5 reasons to jump on the smartwatch bandwagon
- Uber's Indian rival Ola being probed for 'predatory pricing'
- Samsung Portable SSD T1
- Another Uber office in China faces government scrutiny
- Sony's Xperia C4 ups the selfie ante, launching in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.