The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
FrontierVille, like its predecessor FarmVille, is more of a habit than a game
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset with built-in Twitter and Facebook apps
Facebook in pictures
Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
Tim Cook admires Macs running Windows. Mark Zuckerberg flop-sweats. Marissa Mayer fancies herself a graphic designer. The bigger the names, the bigger the embarrassment when things go awry.
Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
A lot has happened since Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched a website from their dorm room.
WhatsApp is taking its popular messaging service to the desktop with a new Mac and Windows app released Tuesday.
U.S. Senator wants to know who is ultimately responsible for approving Facebook's top trending topics and whether news curators excluded stories related to conservative views.
Discovery reigns supreme when it comes to engaging consumers via mobile devices, according to Facebook’s global VP of business marketing.
Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. ...
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Facebook continues to defy expectations with incredible growth in virtually every important area of business success, and its accomplishments stand in stark contrast to Twitter's decidedly tepid performance.
With all the positive news that came out of Facebook's earnings call, the social networking giant has hit the zone.
A week before its annual F8 conference, Facebook took aim at live video rivals Periscope, Snapchat and YouTube with a series of new 'Facebook Live' features that encourage you to create more live video, as well as watch and interact with video in rea...
Rejoice, Windows fans. Windows 10 is finally here and it's chock full of fancy new features like Cortana, Task View, windowed modern UI apps, and the return of the Start menu. But despite the excitement--and the free upgrade for Windows 7 and 8.1 use...
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US government agencies are still using Windows 3.1, floppy disks and 1970s computers
- New court request raises further doubts about transatlantic data transfers
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC