Facebook ramped up its open-source initiative in 2016, and the company has already seen a 35 percent increase in followers.
A new report spotlights the challenges publishing companies grapple with on Facebook as the social giant continues to gain power over publishers even as it regularly changes policies and causes confusion.
Facebook unveiled insights into how it tests new code on thousands of mobile devices at an until-now secret lab in its Prineville, Ore., data center.
Facebook's staff of 13,000 employees are now Microsoft Office 365 users, the social networking giant announced Tuesday.
Facebook will allow violent or graphic video streams that document live, newsworthy events, the company announced Friday
Facebook Messenger now has an encrypted messaging tool, but it doesn't come close to covering all your conversations on the messaging platform.
Facebook is moving to help users around the world better connect by allowing them share their posts and comments in multiple languages.
Facebook still dominates the bot wars, with more than 11,000 bots Facebook Messenger bots ready to answer your questions. Soon they'll be able to send you GIFs, too. But Google and Apple are coming up fast.
Facebook is tweaking the news feed algorithm again to put family and friends first, just like the company's news feed manifesto says it should.
New Chrome extensions make it easier to save content privately to Facebook and share it publicly, marking the social networking giant encroaching on Pinterest's territory.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
After facing allegations it had suppressed conservative views, Facebook responded by adding an employee training class focused on political bias.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Self-styled spam king Sanford Wallace was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on Tuesday for a phishing scam that resulted in the sending of over 27 million messages to Facebook users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW