Facebook is moving to help users around the world better connect by allowing them share their posts and comments in multiple languages.
Facebook still dominates the bot wars, with more than 11,000 bots Facebook Messenger bots ready to answer your questions. Soon they'll be able to send you GIFs, too. But Google and Apple are coming up fast.
Facebook is tweaking the news feed algorithm again to put family and friends first, just like the company's news feed manifesto says it should.
New Chrome extensions make it easier to save content privately to Facebook and share it publicly, marking the social networking giant encroaching on Pinterest's territory.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
After facing allegations it had suppressed conservative views, Facebook responded by adding an employee training class focused on political bias.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Self-styled spam king Sanford Wallace was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on Tuesday for a phishing scam that resulted in the sending of over 27 million messages to Facebook users.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
If you're a heavy user of Facebook's chat app, this might be the best way to keep all your conversations in one place.
Facebook activated its ‘Safety Check’ tool after the killings at an Orlando nightclub on Sunday, making it the first time the service was used in the U.S.
Those sure are some nice photos; it'd be a shame if something happened to them...
Facebook now converts your panoramas into '360 photos' that you can view with a VR headset.
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW