Facebook and Messenger get shiny new Windows 10 desktop apps, while Instagram becomes a fully featured mobile app.
Turns out some people want to keep their online dating habits private.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Now you and 49 of your closest friends can have a free, voice call on Facebook Messenger.
Facebook bet big on hardware and software, but instead of selling its own network infrastructure products, transmission technology or 3D video camera systems, the company open sourced all of its related designs so they're available to competitors for...
Cyber-security company, ESET, has reported an increasingly common Facebook scam.
Facebook announced last week that businesses will be able to use chatbots in its popular Messenger app. Two companies, The Muppets Studio and theScore, have high hopes for chatbots in interacting with fans.
Facebook expects Social VR to help people make more connections that no longer depend on location and proximity.
If there are two hot new tech trends that make their users look colossally dumb, they're virtual reality and selfie sticks. At its F8 developer conference today, Facebook showed how the two can be brought together in an unholy marriage.
Facebook is doubling down on its investment in video with a new tool that will help hardware makers build devices to stream live to the social networking service.
Facebook will make the camera's hardware and software all open-source, starting this summer.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Facebook plans to unveil two projects on Wednesday that promise to improve Internet connectivity for users in cities and urban areas.
Facebook Messenger users will be able to talk with automated bots using a new set of developer tools that the social networking company announced Tuesday during its F8 conference in San Francisco.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW