After facing allegations it had suppressed conservative views, Facebook responded by adding an employee training class focused on political bias.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Self-styled spam king Sanford Wallace was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on Tuesday for a phishing scam that resulted in the sending of over 27 million messages to Facebook users.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
If you're a heavy user of Facebook's chat app, this might be the best way to keep all your conversations in one place.
Facebook activated its ‘Safety Check’ tool after the killings at an Orlando nightclub on Sunday, making it the first time the service was used in the U.S.
Those sure are some nice photos; it'd be a shame if something happened to them...
Facebook now converts your panoramas into '360 photos' that you can view with a VR headset.
Android owners aren't as fond of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter as they used to be, according to a new report.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Over the weekend hackers have managed to gain access to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's Twitter and Pinterest accounts, as well as the social media accounts of other celebrities.
The social media company appears to be gradually moving all mobile website users to its standalone Messenger app for iOS and Android.
Facebook unveiled what it's dubbed DeepText, a deep-learning-based engine designed to read and understand users' posts and comments.
WhatsApp is taking its popular messaging service to the desktop with a new Mac and Windows app released Tuesday.
U.S. Senator wants to know who is ultimately responsible for approving Facebook's top trending topics and whether news curators excluded stories related to conservative views.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT