Facebook employees will still screen trending topics for newsworthiness, the company notes.
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
Bots are all the rage. Here's what real estate tech company Trulia learned from building one.
It didn't take long for Adblock Plus to skirt Facebook's ad blocker-blocking force field.
The network is giving you more control over the ads you see, but now you can't avoid them.
After Instagram introduced Stories, Facebook begins testing more familiar features in its all-out attack against Snapchat.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Tired of misleading headlines? Facebook's new clickbait filter aims to clear them up.
Apple, Facebook and Google each reported earnings this week, and though the results varied, they also reaffirmed the scale and industry-wide impact of these massive tech companies.
First there was Memories, then there was Friends Day, and now there's Facebook's Birthday Videos.
Facebook ramped up its open-source initiative in 2016, and the company has already seen a 35 percent increase in followers.
A new report spotlights the challenges publishing companies grapple with on Facebook as the social giant continues to gain power over publishers even as it regularly changes policies and causes confusion.
Facebook unveiled insights into how it tests new code on thousands of mobile devices at an until-now secret lab in its Prineville, Ore., data center.
Facebook's staff of 13,000 employees are now Microsoft Office 365 users, the social networking giant announced Tuesday.
Facebook will allow violent or graphic video streams that document live, newsworthy events, the company announced Friday
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCIteration ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++SA
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadNSW
- FTTesting and Support Services ManagerACT
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsVIC