Facebook really wants you to know what your friends are talking about.
The concept is similar to a feature found in Snapchat, which allows you to augment your chat with some face-to-face conversation.
Facebook will launch a satellite later this week in an effort to bring Internet connectivity to parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
Facebook wants to make sure that any VR home movies shared on its social network won't make people puke. That's why the company is building a new video stabilization algorithm that will help smooth out all of the bumps and shakes that come from wield...
After taking heat earlier this year over allegations of political bias, Facebook announced that it's replacing fallible humans with new algorithms to select items for its "Trending" topics feature.
Facebook employees will still screen trending topics for newsworthiness, the company notes.
Facebook has released a new stand-alone app, called Lifestage, that lets young users share videos with other people in their schools.
Bots are all the rage. Here's what real estate tech company Trulia learned from building one.
It didn't take long for Adblock Plus to skirt Facebook's ad blocker-blocking force field.
The network is giving you more control over the ads you see, but now you can't avoid them.
After Instagram introduced Stories, Facebook begins testing more familiar features in its all-out attack against Snapchat.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Tired of misleading headlines? Facebook's new clickbait filter aims to clear them up.
Apple, Facebook and Google each reported earnings this week, and though the results varied, they also reaffirmed the scale and industry-wide impact of these massive tech companies.
First there was Memories, then there was Friends Day, and now there's Facebook's Birthday Videos.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD