Facebook Messenger now has an encrypted messaging tool, but it doesn't come close to covering all your conversations on the messaging platform.
Facebook is moving to help users around the world better connect by allowing them share their posts and comments in multiple languages.
Facebook still dominates the bot wars, with more than 11,000 bots Facebook Messenger bots ready to answer your questions. Soon they'll be able to send you GIFs, too. But Google and Apple are coming up fast.
Facebook is tweaking the news feed algorithm again to put family and friends first, just like the company's news feed manifesto says it should.
New Chrome extensions make it easier to save content privately to Facebook and share it publicly, marking the social networking giant encroaching on Pinterest's territory.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
After facing allegations it had suppressed conservative views, Facebook responded by adding an employee training class focused on political bias.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Self-styled spam king Sanford Wallace was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison on Tuesday for a phishing scam that resulted in the sending of over 27 million messages to Facebook users.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
If you're a heavy user of Facebook's chat app, this might be the best way to keep all your conversations in one place.
Facebook activated its ‘Safety Check’ tool after the killings at an Orlando nightclub on Sunday, making it the first time the service was used in the U.S.
Those sure are some nice photos; it'd be a shame if something happened to them...
Facebook now converts your panoramas into '360 photos' that you can view with a VR headset.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- What happens when a country cracks down on fake news? Ask China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCTrigger TechniciansNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ManagerACT
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC