Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Facebook plans to unveil two projects on Wednesday that promise to improve Internet connectivity for users in cities and urban areas.
Facebook Messenger users will be able to talk with automated bots using a new set of developer tools that the social networking company announced Tuesday during its F8 conference in San Francisco.
Facebook is expanding its developer platform to help users save content and share quotes through new services that it announced at its F8 developer conference in San Francisco Tuesday.
Facebook is giving developers a whole host of new tools that are designed to help them better access and engage with users, including improved analytics and new ways to let users log in to an app.
Facebook will take an affiliate cut, but convenience fees will probably stay the same.
The idea is to use AI to simulate human conversation to do things like help customers or to book a last-minute table at a restaurant, among other things.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
Users of Outlook for iOS and Android now have new ways to get important reminders and events into their calendars, thanks to integrations that Microsoft unveiled Thursday morning.
Facebook announced new features for Facebook Live to make it easier for mobile users to create, find and share live videos.
With images an ever-growing proportion of what we share on social networks, Facebook fears that users with visual impairments may be missing out.
Dutch airline KLM can now deliver travel information via Facebook Messenger.
Facebook is pushing the concept of Messenger as a platform, with possible new features including retail in-store payments.
A key part of Facebook's ambitious plan to deliver Internet connectivity via drone is an air-to-ground laser link that will connect the high-flying aircraft to the Internet, and on Tuesday, Facebook showed off important progress it's made in realizin...
Facebook may be abusing a dominant position in the market for social networks to impose unfair privacy policies on its users, Germany's antitrust authority suspects.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW