Facebook had a busy few weeks. It rolled out a new privacy suite and friends list feature, it redesigned the News Feed and announced new profiles. In the middle of those changes, Facebook also started testing a new feature that overrides all your ori...
Facebook's new profile layout, Timeline, promises to turn your Facebook account into an online scrapbook where you can highlight important moments in your life and resurface past Facebook activity.
Facebook has done an extreme makeover of its user profiles, redesigning the interface so that it's easy to surface not only recent updates but also years-old information, the company announced at its F8 developer conference on Thursday.
The U.S. edition of Yahoo News has been linked with Facebook to make it possible for users of the two sites to share with their Facebook friends the articles they have read on the Yahoo site.
The Internet was in an uproar earlier this year following Facebook's launch of facial recognition software for its photo services, enabling users to identify their friends in photos automatically--and without their permission. Though critics describe...
If you don't use it correctly, Facebook's new subscription feature can lead to a social networking mess: private posts and comments shown publicly, a cluttered news feed and spam.
So, you have a small amount of money to spare and have decided to buy that neat Chinese Android tablet that you saw the other day? Let me tell you exactly why that's a pretty bad decision.
Continuing its streak of product launches and modifications, Facebook yesterday rolled out even more changes to its interface, which include an updated News Feed and an activity ticker.
Facebook is set to unveil an ambitious plan to attract more small businesses to set up shop on the social network. It plans to offer $50 in free advertising to as many as 200,000 small businesses to demonstrate the power of marketing on Facebook.
Frustrated by "the whale" on Twitter that pops up on your screen when you're trying to access the site but it can't respond because it's overwhelmed by traffic? Relief may soon be in sight.
When a late arrival thought he'd catch up on the buzz at a recent conference of CIOs, he logged into Twitter. What he found -- or rather didn't find -- amazed him.
If you liked the recent changes Facebook made to Improve privacy, then you'll want to upgrade immediately to the latest version of the social network's app for Android smartphones.
Facebook is extending the scope of its site into Twitter and Google+ territory by making it possible for Facebook members to subscribe to each other's public posts without necessarily having to be approved friends.
When I returned from my honeymoon at the end of August, I read that Facebook had finally taken a long-overdue step toward regaining the trust of its users by simplifying its privacy settings.
Facebook has developed new features designed to make it easier for its members to segment their list of friends into smaller groups and in that way be more granular in how they share and view content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia