The Internet generation is stunningly disloyal. Brands mean very little to us. Our parents might never have bought anything other than a Ford car, or a Westinghouse refrigerator, but we switch online services without a second thought. So join us a...
Tim Berners-Lee, credited with creating the Web, has warned that social-networking sites, efforts to prioritize Web traffic and closed systems such as iTunes threaten the Web's capability to promote free speech and open doors to new scientific discov...
Diaspora, a widely anticipated social network site built on open-source code, <a href="http://joindiaspora.com/">has cracked open its doors</a> for business today, at least for a handful of invited participants.
While the battle may have been won some time ago, MySpace seems to be calling "uncle" in its competition with Facebook.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg says that in the future, messaging will be much more simple than today's e-mail.
Many good reasons to be wary of Facebook's newly announced "Messages" service have already been pointed out on numerous occasions throughout the media. Even besides the obvious privacy concerns, other features of the new service also could prove prob...
Facebook announced Monday that its new messaging system is blurring the line between e-mail and social networking, but that decision is the worst thing that ever happened.
The CEO of Google says he's not worried at all about Facebook's new messaging system.
After Facebook's struggle with one privacy issue after another this year, some in the industry are raising privacy questions about Facebook's new messaging system.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, security experts said today.
Microsoft today announced that its Office Web Apps will be integrated with the new Facebook messaging that the latter unveiled early Monday.
I'm fascinated by how technology's center of gravity shifts over time. For a long time Microsoft was the 900-pound gorilla (careful where you stand -- it's got a bad case of gas). More recently Apple and Google have taken turns dominating what we tal...
As if we needed another one, Path was launched yesterday, a new social network built around photo-sharing, smartphones and exclusivity. Path is founded on a great idea: building a social network around photographs. It has potential, but this early ve...
Killing recent rumours that it's launching an e-mail killer, Facebook today unveiled a new messaging system that will envelope e-mail, instant messages, Facebook messages and SMS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- Google, Facebook continue massive lobbying efforts in Q3
- Rimini Street's practices remain 'suspect,' Oracle alleges
- Digital rights groups ask ITU to stay out of net neutrality debate
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW