Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss were back in court on Thursday, a day after their lawyers had submitted to a court in California that they would not appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court their US$65 million settlement with Facebook and its CEO Mark Zuckerber...
The Winklevoss twins have decided to drop their long-drawn legal battle with Facebook and its founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and accept an earlier US$65 million settlement.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
By the end of this year, the world's population is expected to hit 7 billion. That's a huge number, but it pales in comparison to the 60 billion to 100 billion photos Facebook has reportedly stored on its servers.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
Facebook plans to release an iPad app in the coming weeks featuring a "slick design," new Facebook Chat and Groups functionality, and an "amazing" photo and video experience, according to reports.
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen has <a href="http://www.ct.gov/ag/lib/ag/press_releases/2011/061611facebook.pdf">expressed concern</a> that Facebook's "Tag Suggestions" face recognition feature compromises consumer privacy, and asked for ...
Have we finally grown tired of Facebook? According to Inside Facebook, more than five per cent of U.S. users abandoned Facebook in May -- that's about six million people who have stopped "liking" the world's largest social network. Six million people...
NEW YORK -- Foursquare, the mobile social media service built around users "checking in" to their current locations, is adding around a million users a month and should cross the 10 million mark next week, co-founder Dennis Croley said Wednesday.
Facebook is reportedly looking to overshadow the recent success of photo-sharing iPhone apps such as Instagram and Color with its own photo-oriented app. TechCrunch says it has received a load of images and documents relating to Facebook's plans to l...
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
The privacy flap over Facebook's new facial recognition service has gained some momentum.
Facebook may continue to gain users, but the world's biggest social network isn't gaining them as quickly as it has been and is actually losing users in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Quickflix halts trading ahead of acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW