So, you have a small amount of money to spare and have decided to buy that neat Chinese Android tablet that you saw the other day? Let me tell you exactly why that's a pretty bad decision.
Continuing its streak of product launches and modifications, Facebook yesterday rolled out even more changes to its interface, which include an updated News Feed and an activity ticker.
Facebook is set to unveil an ambitious plan to attract more small businesses to set up shop on the social network. It plans to offer $50 in free advertising to as many as 200,000 small businesses to demonstrate the power of marketing on Facebook.
Frustrated by "the whale" on Twitter that pops up on your screen when you're trying to access the site but it can't respond because it's overwhelmed by traffic? Relief may soon be in sight.
When a late arrival thought he'd catch up on the buzz at a recent conference of CIOs, he logged into Twitter. What he found -- or rather didn't find -- amazed him.
If you liked the recent changes Facebook made to Improve privacy, then you'll want to upgrade immediately to the latest version of the social network's app for Android smartphones.
Facebook is extending the scope of its site into Twitter and Google+ territory by making it possible for Facebook members to subscribe to each other's public posts without necessarily having to be approved friends.
When I returned from my honeymoon at the end of August, I read that Facebook had finally taken a long-overdue step toward regaining the trust of its users by simplifying its privacy settings.
Facebook has developed new features designed to make it easier for its members to segment their list of friends into smaller groups and in that way be more granular in how they share and view content.
The Cloud is falling! The Cloud is falling! No, seriously. It keeps falling. If it's not Google Docs or Gmail, it's Microsoft's Office 365, Hotmail, and SkyDrive. The issues encountered over the past week or so - and the sporadic-but-too-frequent-to-...
If you have a dollar to spare you can get in on the ground floor of <a href="https://mightybell.com/home">MightyBell</a>, a new social network company spearheaded by Gina Bianchini, formerly head of social website company Ning.
It has been widely accepted by both employees and organizations that what you say on a social media networkabout a company where you're working could get you fired. A recent decision by a judge in New York may have changed all that after he ordered f...
With Zagat's restaurant reviewing operation now in its arsenal, Google is in a position to radically change the daily deals market.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
For years, Facebook users have been clamoring for better privacy controls and clarity, while Facebook engineers oscillate between improvements and major privacy snafus. Every now and then a new wave of exasperated users cry out "That's it, I'm leavin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW