Du Xiang Yu, a 20-year-old living in Beijing, has never heard of Facebook. He adds that he never visits any foreign websites, even though he uses the Internet everyday.
While Facebook users have been posting questions and providing answers to their friends on a variety of topics for years, the company is now rolling out a new feature specifically designed for this type of exchange.
"I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don't particularly know what that means."
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
Yet another reason to take extra precautions while browsing Facebook arose today as reports surfaced that traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a misguided loop through China and South Korea this week.
Traffic destined for Facebook from AT&T's servers took a strange loop though China and South Korea on Tuesday, according to a security researcher.
Google, Facebook and Microsoft are among the heavy hitters of the tech industry that have teamed up to support a new, cloud-focused initiative called Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Facebook plans to buy Snaptu, a four-year-old startup that develops versions of Web-based applications for cheaper mobile phones.
Security firm Sophos is warning that a new scam is spreading virally on Twitter, and that a significant number of people have already fallen for it.
Cloud platforms are increasingly the "test bed for new collaborative experiences" in the enterprise, analyst Gene Leganza told Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum in London yesterday.
The Google Mobile App for iPhone is no more. In its place is Google Search, a revamped iPhone app that puts a bigger emphasis on--you guessed it--searching the Web.
My colleague, Bill Brenner, has a t-shirt he likes to wear that basically says social networking feeds the darker sides of human nature. The shirt is a parody of a Venn Diagram and shows the relationship between sites like Facebook and Twitter to wha...
Facebook is bucking the trend toward server virtualization and is interested in microservers for inexpensive growth and quick failover, the company's lab director said Tuesday.
If you're following the rumor mill about whether Google is going to release a social network of its own, your head may be spinning.
Once again, social networking sites Twitter and Facebook are proving to be lifelines in times of crisis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 3 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 4 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
- 5 Toshiba Portege Z20t Ultrabook (PT15BA-00500Y)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
- Silk Road investigators charged with stealing bitcoin
- HP links Vertica and IDOL seeking better unstructured data analysis
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW