The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
Facebook plans to release an iPad app in the coming weeks featuring a "slick design," new Facebook Chat and Groups functionality, and an "amazing" photo and video experience, according to reports.
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen has <a href="http://www.ct.gov/ag/lib/ag/press_releases/2011/061611facebook.pdf">expressed concern</a> that Facebook's "Tag Suggestions" face recognition feature compromises consumer privacy, and asked for ...
Have we finally grown tired of Facebook? According to Inside Facebook, more than five per cent of U.S. users abandoned Facebook in May -- that's about six million people who have stopped "liking" the world's largest social network. Six million people...
NEW YORK -- Foursquare, the mobile social media service built around users "checking in" to their current locations, is adding around a million users a month and should cross the 10 million mark next week, co-founder Dennis Croley said Wednesday.
Facebook is reportedly looking to overshadow the recent success of photo-sharing iPhone apps such as Instagram and Color with its own photo-oriented app. TechCrunch says it has received a load of images and documents relating to Facebook's plans to l...
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
The privacy flap over Facebook's new facial recognition service has gained some momentum.
Facebook may continue to gain users, but the world's biggest social network isn't gaining them as quickly as it has been and is actually losing users in the U.S.
One day after completing a successful 24-hour trial of IPv6, Facebook, Google and Yahoo said at a joint press conference that they would begin permanently supporting this upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol on some of their key web...
Facebook, oh Facebook. Will you ever learn?
Facebook said it's working with European Union regulators to resolve criticism about its new facial recognition feature, but trouble may also be brewing for the social network here in the U.S.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Facebook's move to enable facial recognition across its entire social networking site is raising some eyebrows - and possibly some legal woes -- over its privacy implications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rival gang leaks decryption keys for Chimera ransomware
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW