By the end of this year, the world's population is expected to hit 7 billion. That's a huge number, but it pales in comparison to the 60 billion to 100 billion photos Facebook has reportedly stored on its servers.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
The Internet is abuzz with reports that Facebook will finally come out with a dedicated iPad app.
Facebook plans to release an iPad app in the coming weeks featuring a "slick design," new Facebook Chat and Groups functionality, and an "amazing" photo and video experience, according to reports.
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen has <a href="http://www.ct.gov/ag/lib/ag/press_releases/2011/061611facebook.pdf">expressed concern</a> that Facebook's "Tag Suggestions" face recognition feature compromises consumer privacy, and asked for ...
Have we finally grown tired of Facebook? According to Inside Facebook, more than five per cent of U.S. users abandoned Facebook in May -- that's about six million people who have stopped "liking" the world's largest social network. Six million people...
NEW YORK -- Foursquare, the mobile social media service built around users "checking in" to their current locations, is adding around a million users a month and should cross the 10 million mark next week, co-founder Dennis Croley said Wednesday.
Facebook is reportedly looking to overshadow the recent success of photo-sharing iPhone apps such as Instagram and Color with its own photo-oriented app. TechCrunch says it has received a load of images and documents relating to Facebook's plans to l...
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
The privacy flap over Facebook's new facial recognition service has gained some momentum.
Facebook may continue to gain users, but the world's biggest social network isn't gaining them as quickly as it has been and is actually losing users in the U.S.
One day after completing a successful 24-hour trial of IPv6, Facebook, Google and Yahoo said at a joint press conference that they would begin permanently supporting this upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol on some of their key web...
Facebook, oh Facebook. Will you ever learn?
Facebook said it's working with European Union regulators to resolve criticism about its new facial recognition feature, but trouble may also be brewing for the social network here in the U.S.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Police arrest man suspected of building million-router German botnet
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW