PCs that are cooler, smaller and faster were announced by computer makers Sunday in advance of Computex, with the new machines featuring Intel's speedier fourth-generation Core processors code-named Haswell.
The early brunt of a hard-drive shortage resulting from widespread flooding in Thailand is falling on small PC makers, who are raising computer prices to stem losses.
Some PC makers are halting sales of PCs with Sandy Bridge processors as they try to work out issues related to Intel's faulty chipset, companies said on Wednesday.
PC makers on Monday launched desktops that incorporate the latest technologies to work alongside Intel's new Core i7 chips, which have received praise for their speedy performance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
- IBM wants to replace the spreadsheet with Watson Analytics
- German court lifts countrywide ban on UberPop
- Mail.Ru buys rest of Russia's VKontakte, ending shareholder dispute
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.