The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Europol, in collaboration with Dutch authorities, the U.S. FBI and private security companies, have seized the domain names used to control a botnet called Beebone.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
The man accused of masterminding the Silk Road underground online marketplace had between $16 million and $18 million worth of bitcoins on the laptop he was using when he was arrested in October 2013, federal prosecutors testified in Manhattan federa...
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Law enforcement agencies from 16 countries on three continents last week arrested 97 people after executing raids targeting those suspected of creating, buying and using a notorious Trojan program called BlackShades.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation have access to servers at Google, Facebook and other major Internet services, collecting audio, video, e-mail and other content for surveillance, the Washington Post reported on Th...
Law enforcement agencies in the U.S., Vietnam and the U.K. have disbanded a ring that allegedly sold online credit card details since 2007.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
U.S. law enforcement agencies with the help of Facebook have arrested 10 persons from various countries in connection with international cybercrime rings that targeted users on the social network.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation on Friday <a href="http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/august/child_080511/child_080511">introduced its first mobile app</a>: an iPhone application aimed at helping parents whose children go missing.
A Chinese official today denied accusations that the government was responsible for attacks that accessed hundreds of Google Gmail accounts.
It sounds as implausible as a Hollywood movie but allegations that the FBI was behind the creation of a 'back-door' into OpenBSD are creating a storm in the hacker community. It's a story that has everything: government secrecy, conspiracy theory and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC