The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
Harvey Norman franchisee, Bunavit, has been slapped with $52,000 in penalties by the Federal Court for making false or misleading representations regarding consumer guarantee rights, in proceedings brought by the Australian Competition and Consumer C...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
Whether or not potential Optus customers were misled by recent advertising of its “Think Bigger” and “Supersonic” advertising campaigns resides on the type of consumer involved, a Federal Court has heard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW