The Coalition has pledged to allocate $120 million towards a fund that would allocate grants to technology for schools around Australia, replacing Labor’s computer for schools project.
Federal Election 2010
At a launch today in Sydney, Google Australia's engineering director Alan Noble announced Student Voice, a Web site targeting young people interested in the 2010 Federal election.
At an event at Google's Australian headquarters in Sydney, the search giant announced the launch of a Web site allowing Australians to track the search popularity of political parties, leaders and election policies.
The Australian wing of the libertarian digital rights group the Pirate Party has had to abandon its stated aim of contesting the imminent Federal Election due to election regulations.
Politicians, pundits and plebs have more ways to follow the lead-up to and aftermath of the federal election through social media and other online services than ever before. We've rounded some of the best ways to follow the election without leaving t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC