The Femto Forum has published a set of API (Application Programming Interface) specifications, which will allow for the creation of applications that can be integrated with femtocells, the industry organization said on Tuesday.
The industry organization the Femto Forum has announced a new initiative that aims to provide a common applications environment and standardized APIs to enable developers to create applications that work across femtocells from different vendors, it s...
The WiMax Forum has joined forces with the Femto Forum to speed up the development of femtocells for mobile WiMax networks, the organizations said on Wednesday.
Looking to improve indoor coverage for WiMAX devices, the WiMAX Forum is partnering with the Femto Forum to create a femtocell that routes WiMAX signals over landlines.
To get the most out of upcoming mobile broadband networks based on LTE (Long Term Evolution), the use of femtocells is a key ingredient, according to industry organization the Femto Forum.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW