Internet searches surged during the World Cup soccer tournament, helping Baidu.com score its best quarter ever in terms of revenue and net profit.
If you've been glued to the World Cup, you'll know that there's more to the matches than soccer (football for our international audience).
The vuvuzela: some love it, many loathe it. The buzzing "instrument" has been a source of controversy at the FIFA World Cup in South Africa -- so much so that there are even tutorials for ridding your football recordings of the sound (and some broadc...
Of those lucky football fans who are able to follow the World Cup 2010 at work, 16.5 percent are streaming TV coverage over the web, according to a PC Advisor UK poll.
Not only will the World Cup dominate our TV screens for the next month, it's also set to dominate our web surfing, says Hitwise.
Eighty-two percent of businesses have not planned for the potential overload on their IT systems as staff are expected to follow the World Cup during work hours, a new survey has found.
Holographic TV is the future, literally. Japanese tech-heads revealed proposals to FIFA this week to host the 2022 World Cup, offering with it holographic broadcasts to the globe.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
Nokia and Sky have joined forces to launch an app that allows mobile phone users to watch live Premiership football matches on a number of Nokia handsets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW