Internet searches surged during the World Cup soccer tournament, helping Baidu.com score its best quarter ever in terms of revenue and net profit.
If you've been glued to the World Cup, you'll know that there's more to the matches than soccer (football for our international audience).
The vuvuzela: some love it, many loathe it. The buzzing "instrument" has been a source of controversy at the FIFA World Cup in South Africa -- so much so that there are even tutorials for ridding your football recordings of the sound (and some broadc...
Of those lucky football fans who are able to follow the World Cup 2010 at work, 16.5 percent are streaming TV coverage over the web, according to a PC Advisor UK poll.
Not only will the World Cup dominate our TV screens for the next month, it's also set to dominate our web surfing, says Hitwise.
Eighty-two percent of businesses have not planned for the potential overload on their IT systems as staff are expected to follow the World Cup during work hours, a new survey has found.
Holographic TV is the future, literally. Japanese tech-heads revealed proposals to FIFA this week to host the 2022 World Cup, offering with it holographic broadcasts to the globe.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
Nokia and Sky have joined forces to launch an app that allows mobile phone users to watch live Premiership football matches on a number of Nokia handsets.
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »