Between my Android tablet and my Android phone, I've been creating a lot more content on the go than I may ever have expected to. Between pictures and notes captured on my Thunderbolt, and the occasional article hammered out on my Iconia, There's pre...
Voltage Pictures, producers of the Oscar-winning 2009 film "The Hurt Locker," is suing 24,583 BitTorrent users for downloading the film.
An entrepreneur and over a dozen hip-hop artists are suing CBS over its part in contributing to piracy. The suit, filed by FilmOn founder Alki David in federal court on Wednesday, accuses CBS's CNET arm of exacerbating piracy problem by distributing...
Apple's iTunes software offers a great way to manage the media content you'd like to get on and off of your iPhone, most of the time. But there are times when you may not want to use iTunes to transfer files to and from your iPhone -- like when you'r...
A few years ago businesspeople carried a laptop on the road, used a desktop PC in the office, and worked on another PC at home. Maybe they had a BlackBerry, too--but only if they were real big shots.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT