The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) Targeting Scams Report found in total, more than $229 million was lost to scams in 2015.
Westpac CIO, David Curran, predicts that more partnerships between big banks and smaller fintech startups will help to drive a new innovative working model.
An incompatibility with a software update and subsequent attempt to fix it were the root cause of glitch that forced a nearly four hour long suspension of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange suffered its biggest outage in more than 10 years on Wednesday when an unspecified technical glitch forced a 3.5-hour long suspension of trading.
Line up for IPv4 addresses... HP makes PC/enterprise split official... PayPal to buy money transfer service Xoom... and more tech news
Heading into the heart of hurricane season 10 months after Sandy slammed the New York metropolitan area, Wall Street has had time to reassess and revamp backup plans.
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging...
Whitepapers about finance
Outsourcing has become a critical component of management of financial institution operations. Consequently, the Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) recently issued guidance on how financial institutions should manage third-party risks. • Institutions are outsourcing increasingly complex and sensitive banking and financial operations to third parties • The guidance issued by each agency has particular relevance to outsourcing transactions and provides companies with a roadmap of the key areas of concern to regulators • Many of the suggestions in the OCC and FRB guidance concern provisions of outsourcing agreements where vendors often push back
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW