SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Oracle is gearing up to report its second-quarter earnings Wednesday and given the restrained expectations CFO Sandra Katz earlier set for key areas such as software revenue, Oracle's results are sure to come under even more scrutiny than the tech be...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference is less than a week away, and as usual the vendor is expected to make a slew of new product and strategy announcements.
SAP is set to release its second-quarter results on Thursday, and as usual market watchers will be paying close attention given the vendor's bellwether status within the enterprise software market.
Six months after its launch, the iPad Mini is a drain on Apple's profits, but the company is willing to endure the financial strain as long as it can sell more iPads, analysts said.
As it has in the past, SAP spilled the beans a bit early on its fourth-quarter and year-end performance with the release of preliminary results last week. Now the vendor is about to do a full announcement along with the usual conference calls with pr...
Oracle's second-quarter earnings announcement beat expectations in some respects, but also raised a number of interesting and in some cases, unanswered questions. Here's a look.
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW