A US judge is forcing a woman to unlock an iPhone with her fingerprints, but does this violate the Constitution?
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Even without cookies, popular browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox give Web sites enough information to get a unique picture of their visitors about 94 percent of the time, according to research compiled over the past few months by the Elec...
The NSW government has spent more than $5 million issuing police with portable digital fingerprint scanners to stop criminals weaseling out of fines, arrest warrants, court appearances and breaches of bail.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT