Google has released a Web browser add-on that will stop the browser from sending information to the Google Analytics service, which Web sites can use to collect data about their visitors.
Mozilla Tuesday unveiled a Web application that speeds Firefox customization by offering users several sets of pre-selected add-ons.
A popular free security tool for the Firefox browser has been upgraded to block one of the most dangerous and troubling security problems facing the Web today.
Visually impaired Internet users will find surfing the Web easier with a new Firefox add-on that takes normal Web pages and makes them more accessible to people with low vision.
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW