Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Firefox in pictures
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
After blasting Microsoft's attempts to set Edge as the default browser in Windows 10, Mozilla is enjoying some sweet revenge by steering Firefox users away from Bing.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
So out of the blue today, I click a link embedded in an e-mail, and Outlook gives me this error:
For months now, I've been grappling with a weird problem: At seemingly random times, Firefox would turn to molasses. I'd click a link and it would take several seconds to register. Or I'd open a dialog box in, say, a blog tool, and again there'd be a...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
The apps you use most--your Web browser, productivity tools, media managers, and Windows and its built-in accessories--are more powerful than you realize. They are loaded with unpublicized features that make your PC easier to use, they respond to sup...
Google Chrome hit a milestone over the weekend when it became the third-most popular browser after Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, according to metrics firm Net Applications. It controls just 4.63 percent of the browser market, but C...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW