WikiLeaks has been experiencing some issues lately ranging from having its Web hosting services shutdown to having its accounts frozen and the flow of money cut off. Some cheer those actions, while others see them as an attack on liberty and free spe...
WikiLeaks is making as many waves as it is headlines these days -- challenging the balance between the right to free speech and the need to defend national security interests. In a recent Forbes interview Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, reveale...
Trend Micro announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Mobile Armor -- a company that specializes in endpoint data protection. The move strengthens Trend Micro's data protection capabilities and positions it to address the growing...
Google has begun testing an intriguing plugin for Microsoft Office. Google Cloud Connect is a devastatingly simple concept: rather than save your files to your computer's hard disk, it allows you to save them to your online Google Docs space.
McAfee today revealed its McAfee Threat Report for the third quarter of 2010. Information like that provided by McAfee in these quarterly reports is valuable for IT admins -- enabling them to keep a finger on the pulse of malware, and to stay in touc...
Passwords are the predominant means of securing sensitive data, and that is why there are established best practices defining password policies. Sadly, though -- the most critical data is often less secure because Admin passwords function outside of ...
There are two ways to look at the Cisco SA 520 network security appliance. On one hand, it offers a solid array of features: 65Mbps IPSec VPN throughput, 100Mbps overall throughput, integrated firewall (limited to 100 rules), built-in filtering for c...
Wanted by Google: Bounty-hunting hackers who can find security vulnerabilities in popular Web apps.
Security experts today suggested ways Firefox users can protect themselves against Firesheep, the new browser add-on that lets amateurs hijack users' access to Facebook, Twitter and other popular services.
Microsoft said its free malware cleaning tool had scrubbed the money-stealing Zeus bot from nearly 275,000 Windows computers in under a week.
North Korea appears to have made its first full connection to the Internet. The connection, planning for which has been going on for at least nine months, came as the reclusive country prepares to mark the 65th anniversary of the founding of the ruli...
One of the elements of Android that is often touted over iOS and other mobile platforms is that it is open source. The open nature of Android means that vendors can build on and extend the platform, or that developers are free to create apps unfetter...
NEW YORK -- Social networks are a major resource for hackers trying to capture valuable corporate data or run amok inside business networks, the information security director of a major online trading firm told Security Standard attendees.
Microsoft released <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-sep.mspx">nine new security bulletins</a>--four with an overall rating of Critical this week for the September Patch Tuesday. The big news of the month, though, is th...
Adobe released a handful of patches this week to address serious security vulnerabilities. The most relevant update for the vast majority of users is the patch for Adobe Flash Player, but IT admins should also be aware of the updates for ColdFusion a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW