WikiLeaks has been experiencing some issues lately ranging from having its Web hosting services shutdown to having its accounts frozen and the flow of money cut off. Some cheer those actions, while others see them as an attack on liberty and free spe...
WikiLeaks is making as many waves as it is headlines these days -- challenging the balance between the right to free speech and the need to defend national security interests. In a recent Forbes interview Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, reveale...
Trend Micro announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Mobile Armor -- a company that specializes in endpoint data protection. The move strengthens Trend Micro's data protection capabilities and positions it to address the growing...
Google has begun testing an intriguing plugin for Microsoft Office. Google Cloud Connect is a devastatingly simple concept: rather than save your files to your computer's hard disk, it allows you to save them to your online Google Docs space.
McAfee today revealed its McAfee Threat Report for the third quarter of 2010. Information like that provided by McAfee in these quarterly reports is valuable for IT admins -- enabling them to keep a finger on the pulse of malware, and to stay in touc...
Passwords are the predominant means of securing sensitive data, and that is why there are established best practices defining password policies. Sadly, though -- the most critical data is often less secure because Admin passwords function outside of ...
There are two ways to look at the Cisco SA 520 network security appliance. On one hand, it offers a solid array of features: 65Mbps IPSec VPN throughput, 100Mbps overall throughput, integrated firewall (limited to 100 rules), built-in filtering for c...
Wanted by Google: Bounty-hunting hackers who can find security vulnerabilities in popular Web apps.
Security experts today suggested ways Firefox users can protect themselves against Firesheep, the new browser add-on that lets amateurs hijack users' access to Facebook, Twitter and other popular services.
Microsoft said its free malware cleaning tool had scrubbed the money-stealing Zeus bot from nearly 275,000 Windows computers in under a week.
North Korea appears to have made its first full connection to the Internet. The connection, planning for which has been going on for at least nine months, came as the reclusive country prepares to mark the 65th anniversary of the founding of the ruli...
One of the elements of Android that is often touted over iOS and other mobile platforms is that it is open source. The open nature of Android means that vendors can build on and extend the platform, or that developers are free to create apps unfetter...
NEW YORK -- Social networks are a major resource for hackers trying to capture valuable corporate data or run amok inside business networks, the information security director of a major online trading firm told Security Standard attendees.
Microsoft released <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms10-sep.mspx">nine new security bulletins</a>--four with an overall rating of Critical this week for the September Patch Tuesday. The big news of the month, though, is th...
Adobe released a handful of patches this week to address serious security vulnerabilities. The most relevant update for the vast majority of users is the patch for Adobe Flash Player, but IT admins should also be aware of the updates for ColdFusion a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW