Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Magellan claims to have launched the first dedicated smart fitness running watch in Australia, and says the device competes on price with wearable fitness trackers like the Fitbit Flex and Jawbone Up.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
After partnering with Nike to produce the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, TomTom has decided to produce its own range of sport watches without any additional help. The Dutch company announced two new GPS watches overnight, the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Mult...
Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Fitbit has finally updated its Android app to support Bluetooth 4.0 syncing.
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.