A good GPS fitness watch that is suitable for all runners
Jawbone's new Up24 wristband adds wireless sync capability over Bluetooth
An GPS watch that's suitable for novice runners and bikers to marathoners and triathletes alike
The Beddit Sleep Tracker will monitor your sleep, heart rate, breathing rhythm, movements and snoring
The Withings Pulse is a small activity tracker that can measure your heart rate
An activity and sleep tracking wristband that strikes a nice balance between looks and functionality
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Fitbit's new One has a brighter screen and a new design
Sennheiser and Adidas have collaborated to produce a quality pair of sports headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Fujitsu to deploy thousands of contactless cash machines for Spanish bank
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.