Swedish outfit BlockMaster has launched what it claims to be the world's fastest secure USB stick, curing, it says, the problematic trade-off between security and performance.
Transcend has added a new rugged USB flash drive to its range of memory products. The Transcend JetFlash V70 is claimed to have anti-shock features, survive dust and splashes. For this, its exterior casing is made of rubber, and has a tethered cap ho...
Corsair Memory Inc. today announced what it claims to be the world's fastest a 128GB USB flash drive, the Flash Voyager GT. The <a href="http://www.corsair.com/products/voyagergt_128/">newest Flash Voyager GT</a> is based on a dual-controller archite...
Corsair Memory Inc. Tuesday introduced a USB flash drive adapter that it said creates a push-button file backup for computers when any flash drive is plugged into it.
Joseph Mott wants to know if he can put applications, specifically Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, onto a flash drive.
In "Applications on a Flash Drive," I mentioned that I keep a flash drive with portable diagnostic tools I use for fixing friends' and relatives' PCs. Andy Ludlum asked what programs I keep on that flash drive.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA