Scalability has been the buzzword for data warehousing vendors over the past several years, with the standout questions being, how many petabytes of data can I store? And how many servers and nodes?
With video, image and data files becoming larger thanks to better quality media, the importance of making sure you have adequate storage is only going to increase this year and beyond. Portable devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones and porta...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia