The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
Spy agencies including the U.S. National Security Agency have been working together to extract personal information, including location data and address books, from mobile apps as part of a globe-spanning effort to thwart terrorist plots, according t...
These tech giants had a valuable market locked down. Then they screwed up.
Flickr has unveiled updated camera shooting features such as new, live-view filters; customised filter adjustments; and sophisticated grid, zoom, focus, and exposure lock controls. And everything's wrapped in an intuitive, gesture-based interface.
If there was any doubt left that Nokia's next Windows Phone would have a greatly improved camera, Microsoft erased it with a couple of Flickr photos.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo has made some radical changes to its Flickr photo sharing service, which now has a more photo-filled interface and comes with a free terabyte of storage so that users can upload images at their original resolution.
Apple has recently uploaded a new ad to its YouTube channel called “Photos Every Day,” which is designed to show-off the capabilities of the iPhone 5 camera.
Designer Arthur Reis has created new 3D renderings to illustrate what Apple's iPhone 6 could look like. The mocked-up iPhone 6 is much thinner than the iPhone 5, and has a redesigned Home button covering the entire bottom panel of the iPhone.
Apple has launched a new advertising campaign for its iPhone, highlighting the reasons people love the smartphone through a "Why iPhone" web page and a promotional email.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Flickr users are livid over a recent bug causing their private photos to be made public.
Sales of Samsung's two Galaxy S smartphones have topped 100 million since the first version sold in May 2010, the company reported via its Flickr page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting | 8 Month ContractVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT