Ford has expanded its partnership with Blackberry to use its QNX software in its Internet-connected cars. The goal: to ensure the mobile platform is secure as the company moves toward a self-driving fleet.
Ford's making a big commitment to connected car platforms, announcing that every 2017 Ford model will run Apple CarPlay if equipped with the company's SYNC 3 infotainment platform.
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
Have you driven a Ford lately? In a few years you may not have to if the new self-driving car venture between Ford and Google is successful.
The car-maker will invest additional $4.5 billion in electric vehicles by 2020, when, it says, some 40% of its vehicles will have EV models.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Oracle shrugs off Salesforce rumors...House OKs plan to stop NSA phone dragnet...why Ford's CEO is wary of Apple and Google
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Beat out of a windfall?
Top speed and volume restrictions can be placed on select 2015 Fords, including the Mustang, with the rolling out of the company’s supervisory MyKey technology.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
Ford will begin offering its AppLink voice control system in additional Asian markets and bring its emergency assistance technology to Taiwan, the company said Monday at the Computex trade show in Taipei.
If you're bad at parking your car, whether it's parallel, perpendicular, backing in or backing out, Ford says its new Focus has technology that can help.
Microsoft's Cloud chief, Satya Nadella, will lead the company as its next chief executive, according to a report from Bloomberg.
Ford is enlisting top U.S. universities to make self-driving cars a reality, announcing Wednesday that it hopes researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology can come up with advanced algorithms to help vehicles learn where pedestrians and...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCService SupportACT
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersQLD
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW