Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
Oracle spent years developing its next-generation Fusion Applications and finally put them into general availability nearly a year-and-a-half ago, but some new evidence suggests that it's been less than successful at enticing customers to move up.
Got Issues? Enterprise software sure does.
Whitepapers about Forrester Research
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA