Windows 8, the most significant upgrade to Microsoft's operating system since Windows 95 and one of the most important products in the company's history, will not achieve enough adoption in enterprises to be considered a standard, according to Forres...
IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
A purported Microsoft roadmap for future releases of its Office suite showed a fall 2014 launch date for Office on Apple's iOS and Google's Android mobile operating systems, according to an online report.
IDC is predicting a growth rate of 6 per cent in IT spending in the US this year, an amount that's virtually unchanged from last year.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
Economic uncertainty tamped down the number and value of technology mergers and acquisitions in 2012 and this year may not look much different, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
If an enterprise datacentre has a highly virtualised environment, a Web portal for business users to request and access virtual machines and a method for tracking how many of those resources are being used... that's not quite a private Cloud.
Eighty-nine percent of Chinese information workers use smartphones at work, according to Forrester's second annual Forrsights Workforce Employee Survey.
Oracle is firing back hard at a recently released Forrester Research report that suggested most customers aren't interested in moving up to the vendor's next-generation Fusion Applications, which were released about a year-and-a-half ago following a ...
Microsoft's Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet is at the top of the wish list for information workers, as is Apple's iPhone, according to a report on mobile trends released by Forrester Research last week.
IT spending growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to slow as countries including China and India grapple with emerging economic issues as a result of the world economic crisis, according to research firm Forrester.
As SaaS (software as a service) gains in maturity and popularity, enterprise IT buyers will have to grapple with a new set of questions and considerations when purchasing it, according to a new Forrester Research report.
Enterprise social collaboration software, which offer Facebook and Twitter-like capabilities adapted for workplaces, will grow strongly in the coming years, eclipsing demand for more traditional communications and collaboration products, according to...
Interest in tablets with Microsoft's Windows 8 is plummeting, Forrester Research said in a study released on Tuesday.
NetSuite on Wednesday announced a series of enhancements and offerings meant to make its on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) software more desirable to larger companies, particularly those with international operations.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nokia, Sprint show a massive MIMO antenna to boost cell service
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- NTT DoCoMo demos VR control of robots over 5G
- Sony's Xperia XZ Premium has a 4K HDR screen, super slow-mo
- 5G is coming, but don't get carried away, T-Mobile USA's CTO says
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW