Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
Green America, a D.C.-based non-profit group, and The Nation magazine launched a campaign Wednesday intended to persuade consumers to boycott Apple products unless the company makes changes in its production and supply chain operations.
Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
Blackberry is turning to Foxconn, the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, to jointly develop and produce some models of handset, the two companies said on Friday.
Mozilla has signed on Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer, to support its Firefox operating system in cellphones.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW