Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
Green America, a D.C.-based non-profit group, and The Nation magazine launched a campaign Wednesday intended to persuade consumers to boycott Apple products unless the company makes changes in its production and supply chain operations.
Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
Blackberry is turning to Foxconn, the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, to jointly develop and produce some models of handset, the two companies said on Friday.
Mozilla has signed on Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer, to support its Firefox operating system in cellphones.
A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Foxconn Technology Group is considering expanding its existing manufacturing operations in the U.S., in a move that could be linked with Apple's plan to bring back Mac manufacturing to the country.
You're facing a 3-4 week wait if you order an iPhone 5 today, according to Apple's Website. Partly, that's because Apple's manufacturing partner is having trouble keeping up with high demand for the new phone.
The parent of Apple supplier Foxconn has broken ground on a new R&D (research and development) facility in Taiwan to produce what could be robots that will be used in the company's manufacturing facilities.
Foxconn has reopened all its polishing workshops, other than the one at Chengdu in China, which <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228387/three_dead_after_foxconn_factory_blast_apple_investigating.html">was shut down</a> after a blast there on M...
The explosion at a Chinese factory last week will affect production of Apple's iPad 2, but won't affect Apple's bottom line, a Wall Street analyst said today.
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Foxconn Technology Group, manufacturer of popular consumer tech products such as the Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad, as well as Dell computers, had a large explosion and fire at one of its manufacturing plants in southwestern China Friday night.
Two 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet designs that run Google's mobile Android software are on display at the Computex electronics show in Taipei, one from Foxconn Technology and the other by Hardkernel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia