The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
Foxtel has overhauled its cable-TV platform to incorporate Internet-savvy services, one interface across different devices and has launched a new set top box distinguished by an upgradable set of features.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Foxtel's Go app is finally available on selected Samsung mobile and tablet devices, but does not currently support the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- These new features in Office 365 can help users work smarter
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC