The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
Foxtel's second DVR boasts a bigger hard drive, an HDMI port and the ability to watch high-definition channels
Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Foxtel's Go app is finally available on selected Samsung mobile and tablet devices, but does not currently support the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
FOXTEL subscribers will be able to watch Tron: Legacy in 3D, high definition and standard definition on their FOXTEL iQ set top boxes on April 20 -- the same day as the physical DVD and Blu-ray release. A 48 hour rental of the movie will cost FOXTEL ...
Telstra and Foxtel have signed an agreement that will let Telstra T-Box users able to stream and watch 30 Foxtel digital TV channels for free, including popular channels like FOX8, Discovery, Movie One and Showtime Premiere. In addition, more than 30...
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
- Slower growth will challenge smartphone vendors in 2014
- House passes bill aimed at curbing patent trolls
- The year in tech quotes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »