France Télécom's CEO Stéphane Richard has been charged with conspiracy to defraud, a Paris court announced Wednesday. The charge relates to alleged activities before he joined the company.
France Télécom is finally switching its official name to Orange after the name change was approved at its annual general meeting.
France Télécom reported a 4.5 percent drop in revenue in the fourth quarter, blaming much of the decline on regulatory measures.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Orange and China Telecom have signed a partnership agreement that allows users to access their respective networks, both Wi-Fi and VPN, the French operator said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Samsung Gear VR to be trialled on Qantas flights
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- Retro BlackBerry Classic goes on sale in Australia
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.