The 400-page net neutrality order released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission includes a long legal defense of the commission's vote last month to reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has no plans to release the text of his proposed net neutrality order before a scheduled commission vote on it later this month, despite a request from some Republican lawmakers to do so.
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should release his proposed net neutrality rules to the public before the commission votes in late February, three top Republican lawmakers said Friday.
Draft net neutrality legislation released Friday by Republican leaders in the U.S. Congress would prohibit broadband providers from blocking or selectively slowing legal Web content, but it would allow them to engage in "reasonable" network managemen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW