Four customers of Frontier Communications have filed a class action lawsuit against the broadband and digital voice provider over a US$1 to $1.50 mystery charge on their monthly bills.
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission program that subsidizes telephone service in rural areas would transition into broadband subsidies under a plan released Friday by six telecom carriers and three trade groups representing small carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison turns 70 with no retirement in sight
- US lawmaker wants to rebrand net neutrality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW